EB404M07-1 Tonsillectomy, Adenoidectomy, UPPP, CAUP - REQUEST A QUOTATION
ENT Plasma Technology Electrode for Tonsillectomy, Adenoidectomy, UPPP, CAUP. EB404M07-1 is a 35º Electrode with a smaller diameter (4.4mm) than PLA401 and PLA402 but has the same usage and purpose. EB404M07-1 has 120mm working length and a comfortable Circle-Wired probe tip for Resection, Cutting and Hemostasis.
- Minally-invasive plasma ablation and coagulation functions.
- Efficient tissue ablation for ENT surgical procedures of tonsils and adenoids.
- Bipolar coagulation for achieving efficient hemostasis during ENT surgeris.
- Integrated saline irrigation and suction capabilities.
- Convenient saline delivery.
- Built in suction to effectively clear away debris and fluids.
- Adjustable to accommodate variable patient anatomy.
- Access to the choanae during adenoidectomy.
- Circular electrode configuration to minimise the occurance of the probe obstruction.