ENT Plasma Tecnology Electrode for Tonsils, Adenoidectomy, UPPP and CAUP. REQUESTION A QUOTATION
EB401M07-1 is a 35º Tungsten Molybdenum Wire Electrode with a flexible shaft and 120mm working length which allows surgeons to easily reach postnaris hypertrophy during Adenoidectomy. This probe is available in 3 different sizes, degrees and other features in order to meet every surgeon and patient individual needs. Contact us for more information.
- Minimally-invasive plasma ablation and coagulation functions.
- Efficient tissue ablation for ENT surgical procedures of tonsils and adenoids.
- Bipolar coagulation for achieving efficient hemostasis during ENT surgeries.
- Integrated saline irrigation and suction capabilities.
- Convenient Saline delivery.
- Built in suction to effectively clear away debris and fluids.
- Adjustable to accommodate varible patient anatomy.
- Access to the choanae during adenoidectomy.
- Circular electrode configuration to minimise the occurance of the probe obstruction.
EB401M07-1 Tonsillectomy & Adenoidectomy Probe -QUOTATION ONLY
REQUEST A QUOTATION