EB303M07-1 Turbinate Reduction Probe - REQUEST A QUOTATION
ENT Plasma tecnology Probe for Turbinate Reduction. The half-intergrated EB303M07-1 is a 22º ergonomic electrode with 110mm working length, mainly used for turbinate drilling and ablation. It has a 3-stage cutting head which allows 3 levels of cutting action, as well as punching, cutting, ablation, coagulation and hemostasis.
This probe is available in 2 different models with different size probe tips and other features. Contact us for more information
- Minimally-invasive plasma ablation and coagulation functions.
- Improved tissue ablation for ENT surgical procedures of soft palate.
- Bipolar coagulation for achieving efficient hemostasis during ENT surgeries.
- Immediate and sustained tissue ablation and removal with reduced blood loss.
- Minimal thermal spread to surrounding tissues.
- Submucosal tissue ablation at the molecular level while preserving the mucosal surface.
EB303M07-1 Turbinate Reduction Probe QUOTATION ONLY
REQUEST A QUOTATION